He Loves me, Jesus Christ

There is one thing that I will never forget as a christian. No matter the circumstances that I am going through. The fact that Jesus cares for me, the fact that he has not forgotten about me, the fact that he says I should fear not, 360 times in the Bible.
God also says that "When You pass through the waters I will be with you." (Isaiah 43:2-3)
Are the waters deep around your neck? Don't worry you will not drown, I haven't and you won't either because he cares and loves us, Jesus Christ, our Redeemer and Saviour lives.
Don't be scared of how close the enemy is to you, don't worry, the enemy will never catch up with you, because the unchanging God and His son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are with you on this Journey of life, you have a great company, Are you not Lucky? that Jesus is your Lord ? Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince