He trains me for battle

Praise the Lord my protector,
he trains me for battle and prepares me for war
he is my protector and defender
my shelter and saviour
in whom I trust for safety
He subdues the nations under me.
Psalm 144: 1&2


Dear friends,

This wonderful psalm tells us how the almighty God prepares us or our everyday challenges.
There are several battles in our lives as Christians. This could be related to our marriages, our jobs, our businesses and about our role as parents
We can trust the holy spirit to give us ideas and counsel on how to handle all these problems.
Since Jesus our Shepherd is alive, we do not have to feel alone or shattered in face of daunting challenges, eh holy spirit is with us to help us out of our difficult situations.
God has already prepared you for that challenge you are facing now, so invite the holy spirit to lead you on this journey of life.
God richly bless you for visiting this site again.

Isabella Orhin

Accra, Ghana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince