Lets praise God together

It is a Sunday in October and I am thousands of miles away from my home, my family and my church. Feeling homesick I found a lot of delight and comfort in his great bible text and I hope it comforts you too and bring blessings to your soul.


Psalm 95

Come let us praise the Lord,
Let us sing for joy to God,
Let us come before him with thanksgiving,
And sing joyful songs of praise
For the Lord is a mighty God, a mighty King over all gods,
He rules over the whole earth
From the deepest caves to the highest hills.
He rules over the sea which he made
And land also which he himself formed
Come let us bow down and worship him,
Let us kneel before the Lord our maker
He is our God,
We are the people he cares for
The flock for which he provides

Listen today to what he says
Don’t be stubborn as your ancestors were in Merbah
As they were that day in the desert at Massah
There they put me to the test and tried me
Although they had seen what I did for them
For forty years, I was disgusted with those people
I said how disloyal they are, they refuse to obey my commands
I was angry and made a solemn promise, you will never enter the land wehre I would have given you rest



Posted by Isabella Gyau orhin, Berlin Germany.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince