The Lord will hear when I call

He answers me from His holy hill
O LORD, how many are my foes!
Many are rising against me;
many are saying to me,
“There is no help for you in God.” Selah
But you, O LORD, are a shield around me,
my glory, and the one who lifts up my head.
I cry aloud to the LORD,
and he answers me from his holy hill. Selah
Psalm 3:1-4

I am not afraid of ten thousands of people


I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, for the LORD sustains me.
I am not afraid of ten thousands of people
who have set themselves against me all around.
Psalm 3:5-6

For you strike all my enemies on the cheek

Rise up, O LORD!
Deliver me, O my God!
For you strike all my enemies on the cheek;
you break the teeth of the wicked.
Deliverance belongs to the LORD;
may your blessing be on your people! Selah
Psalm 3:7-8

You have relieved me in my distress

Hear me when I call O God, of my righteousness
You have relieved me in my distress, have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1

The Lord will hear when I call to Him.


But know that the Lord has set apart for Himself him who is godly, the Lord will hear when I call to Him.

Psalm 4: 3


Dwell in safety

You have put gladness in my heart, more than in the season that their grain and wine increased. I will both lie down in peace and sleep; for You alone make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4: 7-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism