I trust in you for safety

Protect me O God, I trust in you for safety,
I say to the Lord, you are my Lord
All the good things I have come from you
How excellent are the Lord’s faithful people
My greatest pleasure is to be with them

Those who rush to other gods bring many troubles on themselves
I will not take part in their sacrifices
I will not worship their gods

The Lord are all I have, and you give me all I need
My future is in your hands
How wonderful are your gifts to me, how good they are
I praise the Lord, because he guides me
And in the night my conscience warns me
I am always aware of the Lord’s presence
He is near and nothing can shake me
So I am thankful and glad, I feel completely secure
Because you protect me from the power of death
I have served you faithfully and you will not abandon me to the world of the dead.

Psalm 16:1-10

Path that leads to life

You will show me the path that leads to life
Your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever
Psalm 16:11.





The Lord alone is God

God alone is our defence
He makes me sure-footed as a deer
He keeps me safe on the mountains
He trains me for battle
So that I can use the strongest bow
Psalm18: 31-35


Your care has made me great

Oh Lord you protect me and save me
Your care has made me great
And your power has kept me safe
Psalm 18:35


You have kept me from being captured

You have kept me from being captured
And I have never fallen
I pursue my enemies and catch them
I do not stop until I destroy them
I strike them down and they cannot rise
Theylie defeated before me


You gave me strength for battle

You give me strength for the battle and victory over my enemies
You make my enemies run from me
I destroy those who hate me
They cry for help but no one saves them
They call to the Lord but he does not answer
I crush them so that they become like dust which the wind blows away
I trample on them like mud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism