You will never again deprive them of their children.

And I will multiply the number of people upon you,
even the whole house of Israel.
The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.
11 I will increase the number of men and animals upon you,
and they will be fruitful and become numerous.
I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more
than before. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
Ezekiel 36: 10-11
You will be their inheritance
I will cause people, my people Israel, to walk upon you.
They will possess you,
and you will be their inheritance;
you will never again deprive them of their children.
Ezekiel 36: 12

'This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
'This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
Because people say to you,
"You devour men and deprive your nation of its children,"
Therefore you will no longer devour men or make your nation childless,
declares the Sovereign LORD.
Ezekiel 36:13-14


No longer will I make you hear the taunts of the nations
No longer will you suffer the scorn of the peoples
No longer will I make you hear the taunts of the nations,
and no longer will you suffer the scorn of the peoples
or cause your nation to fall,
declares the Sovereign LORD.' "
Ezekiel 36: 15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince