Jesus’ Shalom Is Yours!

the Lord will bless His people with peace [shalom].
Psalm 29:11


The Hebrew word shalom, which is usually translated as “peace” in the Old Testament, is a very rich word. It doesn’t just mean “peace of mind.” It also means health, good success, safety and one’s total wellness.
Now, do you know that the root word of shalom is shalam? Shalam means to make good, to pay or to recompense. So my friend, the reason you can walk in God’s shalom today is that Jesus through the cross has paid for it to be yours. Health, provision, safety and a mind that is sharp and sound are yours for the taking because Jesus has purchased shalom for you with His blood!
Beloved, I encourage you to meditate on this. Thank God for His perfect sacrifice of His Son and say, “Father, I receive the shalom that Jesus died to give me—peace of mind, wholeness, provision and health in every cell, every organ, every function of my body, and for every area of my life!” Amen! Now, expect to walk in it today!

Blessings,
Joseph Prince

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism