God Can When You Can’t-Jospeh Prince

“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”
2 Corinthians 12:9

As long as you say, “I can,” God “cannot” in your life. When you rely on your own strength and believe that you can do it, God won’t be able to help you. He won’t force His help on you when you don’t see the need for it. But when you turn to Him and say, “I cannot,” oh He can, He can! His “I can” will flow through your “I can’t.” His strength is made perfect in your weakness.
Beloved, when you say, “I can,” you are saying that you don’t need saving, and the Savior will let you be. But when you look to Him and say, “Lord, I can’t kick this big, bad habit,” He will say, “No problem. I am a Savior who is greater than this habit.” He will rush in to save you. He will empower you to overcome it.
When you look to Him and say to Him, “Lord, I can’t change my spouse. I can’t change my child. I’m so tired. Please take over,” He will say, “No problem. Watch me do a deep, transforming work in their lives and in yours.” He will work in you, through you and for you, and what seems impossible to you will become possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism