Stay Focused Daddy! Go Get the Pizza!-Kingdomnomics


“Jesus said to them, ‘My food is to do the will of Him who sent me, and to finish His work.’” 
(
John 4:34 NIV)
My daughter requested that I go get pizza for dinner for the children. As I was leaving the house, I stopped to have a conversation with someone else. That is when I heard the words, “Stay focused, Daddy! Go get the pizza!”
What an illustration this is for the person practicing KingdomNomics. We need to stay focused on the important things in life. Jesus was on a mission. His will was to do the will of him who sent him, and to finish the work he was sent to do.
We should have the same desire and goal. That is, we want to finish the work God has gifted us to do before we leave this world. We are on a mission: a mission to help fulfill the Great Commission.
Today, ask yourself:
Have I captured the vision of the mission God has gifted me to do? Am I focused in some way in helping to fulfill the Great Commission?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism