Be of good Cheer

As Christians we are constantly in battle against the enemy and against all odds.
As we engage in our battles, there is the tendency for us to feel discouraged or disappointed.
Beloved, let us claim victory constantly because the word of God attests to our victory all the time.
We are more than conquerors as we pull down the strongholds of the enemy; the barriers, the walls, the hindrances placed on our paths as we strive for a life full of godliness and contentment which according to the bible is a great gain.

The word of God says "In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
So look cheerful today. Like Pastor Anita Oyakhilome of Love World Inc. fame will say "Look in the mirror and tell yourself" I am an overcomer, I can only get better, I can only progress and declare that I have won all my battles, past present and future in Jesus name Amen.

By Thomas Orhin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism