The Lion of Judah has won

The Lion of Judah has done it again
Jesus, has won the battle
It was a battle that seemed hopeless,
Against Powers that were deemed strong and mighty
Powers that could desroy, overwhelm and over turn
I turned to the Lord for help
He did not turn me back.

Amidst the weariness, and fret
He hugged me
When my freinds left me
To join my enemies
He stayed close,
The Holyghost, lifelong comforter
Was there to guide and to cheer


He revelaed Himself through His word
Be bold my child
Be strong for
I am with you wherever you go
This became my weapon
Throughout the night
The Lord stayed with me
He watched my going out
And my coming in
He watched as I moved my being
Among lions and wolves and vipers
He watched my door
As I laid down to sleep
He accompanied me to the bathroom
Where a trap was set for me

Instead of my feet,
The trap has entangled its owner
And like David
My soul has escaped like a bird
Great fear has fallen over my enemies
Because the Lord is on my side
What can man do unto me?
If I am a Graduate from the Premier University
It is because the almighty God,
Faithful as always
Has fought the powers that be
And won the battle
Blessed be the Lord
Who did not withold his constant love for me

By Isabella Gyau Orhin

February 2006.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism