How excellent is your name

Oh Lord our God, how excellent is your name in all the earth,
Who have seat your glory above the heavens
Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, because of your enemies, that you may silence the enemy and the avenger.
When I consider Your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have ordained,
What is man that You are mindful of him and the son of man that you visit him?
For you have made him a little lower than the angels, and You have crowned him with glory and honour.
You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet
All sheep and oxen even the beasts of the filed
The birds of the air, and the fish of the sea that pass through the paths of the seas.
O Lord our Lord. How excellent is your name.
Psalm 8


Whom shall I fear?

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell.
Psalm 27:1-2

My heart shall not fear,

Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear,
Though war may rise against me in this I will be confident
One thing I have desired of the Lord that will I seek, that I may dwell in the House of he Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His temple
Psalm 27:3-4

He shall hide me in His pavilion
For in time of trouble he shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of his tabernacle he shall hide me; he shall set me high upon a rock and now my head shall be lifted dup above my enemies all round me; therefore I will offer sacrifice of joy in his tabernacle, I will sing yes, I will sing praises to the Lord
. Psalm 27; 5-6

The Lord will take care of me


When my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me
Psalm 27:10

God of my salvation

Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my help, do not leave me nor forsake me Oh God of my salvation
Psalm 27: 9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince