You have put gladness in my heart

But know that the Lord has set apart for Himself him who is godly,
the Lord will hear when I call to Him.
Be angry and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still.
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.
There are many who say who will show us any good
Lord lift up the light of your countenance upon us.
You have put gladness in my heart more than in season
when their grain and wine increased.
I will both lie down in peace and sleep,
for you O lord make mw dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:3-8


You shall hear in the morning O Lord,

Give ear to my words O Lord, consider my meditation
Give heed to the voice of my cry, my King and my God
for to you I will pray.
My voice You shall hear in the morning O Lord,
In the Morning I will direct it to you and I will look up
For you are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness,
nor shall evil dwell with you.
The boastful shall not stand in your sight,
you hate all workers of iniquity.
You shall destroy those who speak falsehood;
the Lord abhors the blood thirsty and deceitful man.

Psalm 5:1-6


But you O Lord are a shield for me

But you O Lord are a shield for me,
My glory and the one who lifts up my head
I cried to the Lord with my voice and
He heard me from his holy hill
I lay down and slept, I awoke for the Lord sustained me
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
who have set themselves against me all around
Arise O Lord, save me
O my God, for you have struck all my enemies on the cheek bone,
you have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Salvation belongs to the Lord;
your blessing is upon your people.

Psalm 3: 3-8

Return O Lord
Have mercy upon me O lord, for I am weak, heal me, for my bones are troubled, my soul is also greatly troubled But you O lord-How long?
Return O Lord; deliver me O save me for your mercies sake
Psalm 6:1-4

Mercy
But as for me, I will come into your house in the multitude of your mercy;
in fear of you I will worship toward your holy temple.
Psalm 7:7

Praise
I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness
and will sing praises to the name of the most high
Psalm 7:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince