O LORD, heal me, for my bones are shaking with terror.

O LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger,
or discipline me in your wrath.
Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am languishing;
O LORD, heal me, for my bones are shaking with terror.
My soul also is struck with terror,
while you, O LORD—how long? Turn, O LORD, save my life;
deliver me for the sake of your steadfast love.
For in death there is no remembrance of you;
in Sheol who can give you praise?

Psalm 6: 1-5
I am weary with my moaning
I am weary with my moaning;
every night I flood my bed with tears;
I drench my couch with my weeping.
My eyes waste away because of grief;
they grow weak because of all my foes.
Psalm 6: 6-7

The LORD has heard my supplication
Depart from me, all you workers of evil,
for the LORD has heard the sound of my weeping.
The LORD has heard my supplication;
the LORD accepts my prayer.
All my enemies shall be ashamed and struck with terror;
they shall turn back, and in a moment be put to shame.
Psalm 6: 8-10


Save me from all those who persecute me

Oh Lord my God in you I put my trust ;
save me from all those who persecute me and deliver me
Lest they tear me like a lion, rendering me in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
Psalm 7:1-2

If I have repaid evil to him who was at peace with me

Oh lord my God, If I have done this: If there is iniquity in my hands,
If I have repaid evil to him who was at peace with me or have plundered my enemy without cause .

Psalm 7: 3-4

Because of the rage of my enemies

Arise O Lord, in Your anger, lift yourself up, because of the rage of my enemies; rise up for me to the judgment You have commanded.

Psalm 7: 6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism