In their illness you heal all their infirmities.

Happy are those who consider the poor;
the LORD delivers them in the day of trouble.
The LORD protects them and keeps them alive;
they are called happy in the land.
You do not give them up to the will of their enemies.
The LORD sustains them on their sickbed;
in their illness you heal all their infirmities.
As for me, I said, “O LORD, be gracious to me;
heal me, for I have sinned against you.”
My enemies wonder in malice
when I will die, and my name perish
And when they come to see me, they utter empty words,
while their hearts gather mischief;
when they go out, they tell it abroad.
Psalm 41:1-6

My enemy has not triumphed over me

By this I know that you are pleased with me;
because my enemy has not triumphed over me.
But you have upheld me because of my integrity,
and set me in your presence forever.
Psalm 41:11-12


Even my bosom friend
They think that a deadly thing has fastened on me,
that I will not rise again from where I lie.
Even my bosom friend in whom I trusted,
who ate of my bread, has lifted the heel against me.
Psalm 41:8-9

Whisper together about me
All who hate me whisper together about me;
they imagine the worst for me.

Psalm 41:7

Be gracious to me,

But you, O LORD, be gracious to me,
and raise me up, that I may repay them.
Psalm 41:10

Blessed be the LORD

Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting.
Amen and Amen.
Psalm 41:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism