My glory and the one who lifts up my head

Lord, how they have increased who trouble me. Many are they who rise up against me
Many are they who say of me, there is no help for him in God.
But you Oh Lord are a shield for me,
My glory and the one who lifts up my head
I cried to the Lord with my voice
And he heard me from His holy hill
I lay down and slept I awoke for he Lord sustained me
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around.
Arise O Lord save me,
O my God, for you have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone, you have broken the teeth of the ungodly.

Psalm 3:1-7


Have mercy on me and hear my prayer

Hear me when I call Oh God of my righteousness!
You have relieved me in my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1


The Lord has set apart for Himself him who is godly

How long O you sons of men will you turn my glory to shame? How long will you love worthlessness and seek falsehood?
But know that the Lord has set apart for Himself him who is godly; the Lord will hear when I call to him
Psalm 4:2-3


Meditate within your heart

Be angry and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed and be still
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness and put your trust in the Lord
Psalm 4:4-5


Gladness in my heart
You have put gladness in my heart more than in the season when their grain and wine increased.
Psalm 4:7


Salvation belongs to the Lord

Salvation belongs to the Lord. Your blessing is upon your people.
Psalm 3: 8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism