Prayer for you from Pastor Paula White


I pray you are awakened with a burning desire to deeply know God - to have an intimate relationship and enjoy the fruitfulness of that oneness and love! I call forth the elevation of your destiny to its ordained place. I command every spiritual & natural resource to be released for your advancement and progress in purpose! Anything not in accordance with the perfect will of God will be removed ...from your life, your family & your ministry! I pray divine strategies to be revealed for the conquest of your enemies, salvation of your family & fulfillment of your destiny! You will walk out the GREATNESS God has called you to bring forth.. I decree it, declare it and therefore it is established! RUN with it!! Love you all.. XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism