A special New Year Message from Pastor Osteen to me

Dear Isabella,



Victoria and I love this time of the year because it’s filled with excitement and anticipation of what’s to come. No matter what this past year has brought you, we want to assure you that God wants to do new and incredible things in your life.


The power to see change in your life can be found in the words you speak. You have the power to set the destiny for your life...by what comes out of your mouth.


The bible tells us in Proverbs 18:21 that life and death are found in the words we speak. No one gets to decide the words that come out of your mouth except for you.


You have complete control over what you choose to say.


Your words have the power to set things in motion, good or bad. They’re like little seeds that you plant in life.


When your words are filled with faith, hope and promise then you’ll enjoy the fruit of them. But if they’re filled with discouragement, fear and other negative attitudes you won’t enjoy your life.


Here at the beginning of a new year, let me encourage you! I speak hope, favor and new life to you. You are filled with God-given destiny and passion. You are everything God has called you to be! I declare this in Jesus’ name over your life today.



If you want to see your circumstances and situations change for the better, you have to start by planting good seeds through your words.



Make your confessions personal and real, and allow God’s strength and power to move; to change things for the better. Instead of saying “I’m not,” start saying “I am.” “I am blessed! I am able! I am healed! I am smart! I am gifted! I am everything God has called me to be!”



Victoria and I appreciate you and want you to know that as you intentionally bless and encourage others with your words, I know God will continue to pour out His blessings in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism