My God, my strength

I will love you O lord my strength
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom I will trust , my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-3


May he send you help from the sanctuary

May the lord answer you in the day of trouble;
may the name of the God of Jacob defend you
May He send you help from the sanctuary and strengthen you out of Zion.
Psalm 20: 1-1-2

May He grant you according to your heart’s desire,


May He remember all your offerings and accept your burnt sacrifice
May He grant you according to your heart’s desire, and fulfill all your purpose
We will rejoice in your salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners.
May the Lord fulfill all your petitions
Psalm 20;3-5

Some trusts in chariots and some in horses


Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.
Some trusts in chariots and some in horses, but we will remember the name of the lord our God
They have bowed down the fallen; but we have risen and stand upright.
Save, lord! May the King answer us when we call.

Psalm 20: 6-8

With the blessings of goodness

For You meet him with the blessings of goodness, You set a crown of pure gold upon his head
Psalm 21:3

Most blessed forever

For You have made him most blessed forever, You have made him exceedingly glad with Your presence

Psalm 21 6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism