Rejoice in the Lord always, Again I say rejoice!

Therefore my beloved and longed- for brethren,
My joy and crown so stand fast in the Lord, beloved
I implore Euodia and I implore Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord.
And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also and the rest of my fellow workers whose names are in the book of life.
Rejoice in the Lord always, Again I say rejoice!
Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Phil. 4:1-6


Whatever things are true, what ever things are noble,

Finally brethren, whatever things are true, what ever things are noble, whatever things are just, and what ever things are pure
Whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report,
If there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these.
Phil. 4:8



I have leant in whatever state I am to be content


But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now your care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care you lacked opportunity.
Not that I speak in regard to need, but I have leant in whatever state I am to be content
Phil. 4:10-11

Both to abound and to suffer need

I know how to be abased and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things, I have learn both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
Phil. 4:12

The peace of God

And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds though Christ Jesus.
Phil. 4: 7

Things which you learned and received

The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do and the God of Peace will be with you
Phil. 4:9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism