Reinhard Bonnke-Africa shall be Saved

“Christ for all Nations” is an unfolding vision. In our nightmare world, to see visions and dream dreams by the Holy Spirit, spells hope. Vision shapes tomorrow today. Vision is the turbo drive and inspires us to trust God. God began to whisper in my dreams a phenomenal proposal. “Africa shall be saved!” The words seemed chiseled into my brain like commandments carved on stone by the finger of God.... The picture of Africa washed in the blood of Jesus came daily into sharper focus. By faith I rented a stadium in Botswana. That stadium became the womb from which CfaN was born – alive and kicking. I dedicated myself to a single-minded objective: to take The Word of the Cross to all Africa in the power and demonstration of the Holy Spirit. The result? Tens of millions of people saved…and the miracle continuous. What God can do for a man like me, He can do for you. Come on! Cut the ropes, set your sail and let God be God. Good morning from Florida. REINHARD BONNKE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism