You are deeply loved and appreciated

I woke up this morning and read Psalm 63. I was so encouraged in my walk with the Lord.

When things get dry in our lives, and there seem to be no fresh oil, no new opportunities and no appreciation for what we do, when we feel we are locked up in a particular system and the Lord is holding us there against our will, when we feel the Lord is not treating us fairly, and that he is favouring others over us while we are all his Children, Remember that you are loved by the Almighty God,
Recognise that His grace is sufficient for you and that His strength  is made perfect even in your difficult circumstances.
I listened to the great Singaporean Minister of God  Joseph Prince as he taught at Lakewood Church in Houston Texas a couple of weeks ago,  Via Trinity Broadcast Network, about how Jesus loved us unconditionally, that we should feel pampered because we are his "Beloved". I feel good, really pampered knowing that Jesus is deeply in love with me. He loves me unconditionally, though I don't  get it  right all the time, sometimes I blow off, I make people uncomfortable with my strong  character, I talk and talk and complain about issues, I ask God to forgive and help me, but i repeat my mistakes again and again and In spite of all that Jesus still loves me unconditionally.

Excerpts of Psalm 63 states:

Because your love is better than life,
   my lips will glorify you.
 I will praise you as long as I live,
   and in your name I will lift up my hands.
 I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods;
   with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

Hallelluyah!!!!!

Very proud to His Beloved today and always, What about you? suscribe to this genuine love that will never break your heart, interestingly, it is free, without effort at all. surrender your life to him and let him lead you in this dry and thirsty world where there  is no water, I mean no good news.
Bless u for reading this piece, remember you are deeply loved and appreciated.


Isabella
Accra,
Ghana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism