Look Beyond Your Limits

One Sunday, a woman came to me for prayer during the prayer time in one of our church services. She told me that she had made some wrong decisions in her relationship with her adult daughter, and they were in strife and not talking to each other. The woman was so distraught. It looked like there wasn't any hope for the situation in the natural. There seemed to be a mountain in between her and her daughter.

As I listened to her story, I honestly didn't know what to pray, but as I started, I heard myself say something that I don't think I had ever said before. I said, "God, it looks like her hands are tied. There's nothing else she can do." Then something just rose up out of my spirit and I said, "But God, even though her hands are tied, I know Your hands are not tied." As soon as those words passed my lips, something leaped inside of me and a light of hope shone on the woman's face. She immediately changed her focus and was filled with faith. She knew she didn't have all the answers, but she was able to look past her limits and open her heart to what God could do in her life.

Today, you may be facing a situation and feel like your hands are tied. Maybe the negative voices are constantly playing over and over, reminding you that it's not going to work out, or how impossible things seem. It may be true that your hands are tied in the natural, but always know that God's hands are never tied. With Him, all things are possible. He can do whatever is necessary to bring you through. His power is unlimited! Nothing is too difficult for Him!

Not only are His hands free to help you today, they are stretched out toward you, inviting you to come and find rest for your soul. It doesn't matter what you've done; it doesn't matter how you ended up in the situation you're in, God's love knows no limits. He is ready, willing and able to help you when you submit yourself to Him.

Today, I want to challenge you to look beyond your limits and consider what God can do in your life. You may not see a way, but God can make a way. No matter what may come against you, face it in faith and don't back down. His hands are never tied, and He is more than able to do the impossible in your life!

"Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; nor His ear heavy, that it cannot hear…" (Isaiah 59:1, NKJV).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism