I have called you by name and you are mine

Israel, the God who created you says do not be afraid,
I will save you,
I have called you by name and you are mine
When you pass through the deep waters, I will be with you
Your troubles will not overwhelm you
When you pass through the fire, you will not be burnt
The hard trials that come will not hurt you
For I am the Lord your God
The Holy God, the Holy God of Israel who saves you
I will give up Egypt to set you free
I will give up Ethiopia and Seba
I will give up whole nations to save your life
Because you are precious top me
And because I love you and give you honour
Do no be afraid, I am with you
Isaiah 43:1- 5


I will bring an army against Babylon


To save you, I will bring an army against Babylon
I will break down the city gates
and the shouts of her people will turn into crying
I am the Lord your Holy God
I created you Israel, your Holy King
Psalm 43:14-15

I will surely save all who obey me

Giving thanks is the sacrifice that honours me
And I will surely save all who obey me
Psalm 50:23


Create a pure heart in me Oh God

Create a pure heart in me Oh God
And put a new and loyal spirit in me
Give me again the joy that comes from your salvation
And make me willing to obey you.
Psalm 51:10-12






My word is like the snow and the rain

My word is like the snow and the rain
that come down from the sky to water the earth
They make the crop grow
And provide food for sowing and food to eat.
Isaiah 55:10


My words will act on their mission


So also will be the word that I speak
It will not fail to do what I plan for it
It will do everything I send it to do
Isaiah 55;11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince