Why spend money on what does not satisfy

The Lord says come everyone who is thirsty, here is water
Come you that have no money, buy corn and eat
Come buy wine and milk
It will cost you nothing
Why spend money on what does not satisfy
Why spend your wages and still be hungry?
Listen to me and do what I say
And you will enjoy the best food of all
Listen now my people and come to me
Come to me and you will have life
I will make a lasting covenant with you
And give you the blessings I promised to David
I made him a leader and commander of nations and through him I showed them my power.

Isaiah 55:1-4


Let the wicked leave their way of life


Turn to the Lord and pray to him,
Now that He is near
Let the wicked leave their way of life
And change their way of thinking
Let them turn to the Lord our God
He is merciful and quick to forgive,
Isaiah 55:6-7

My thoughts are not like yours

My thoughts says the Lord are not like yours
And my ways are different from yours
As high as the heavens are above the earth so high are my thoughts and ways above yours
Isaiah 55:8-9



My word is like the snow and the rain



My word is like the snow and the rain
that come down from the sky to water the earth
They make the crop grow
And provide food for sowing and food to eat.
Isaiah 55:10



My words will act on their mission
So also will be the word that I speak
It will not fail to do what I plan for it
It will do everything I send it to do
Isaiah 55;11


You will leave this place with joy
You will leave Babylon with Joy
You will be led out of the city in peace
The mountains and hills will burst into
singing and the trees will shout for joy.
Isaiah 55:12

Comments

Anonymous said…
[b]Supreme Search Engine[/b]

[i]A powerful new search engine on the Net! Find information and websites on the Internet. [/i]

[url=http://www.supremesearch.net]Supreme Search Engine[/url]

[url=http://www.supremesearch.net][img]http://www.supremesearch3000.bravehost.com/Mini.jpg[/img][/url]

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism