The Lord is on my side I will not fear,

The Lord is on my side I will not fear,
What can man do tome
The Lord is for me among those who help me
Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in Man.
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in Princes.
All nations surrounded me but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them
They surrounded me like bees; they were quenched like a fire of thorns,
For in the name of the Lord, I will destroy them
You pushed me violently that I might fall but the Lord helped me
The Lord is my strength and song and He has become my salvation

Psalm 118: 4-14


The right hand of the Lord does valiantly,



The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tent of the righteous:
The right hand of the Lord does valiantly,
The right hand of the lord is exalted,
The right hand of the lord does valiantly

Psalm 118:15-16

The stone which the builders rejected

I shall not die but live
And declare the goodness of the lord in the Land of the living
The Lord has chastened me severely, but he has not handed me over to death
Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them and I will praise the Lord
This is the gates of the Lord through which the righteous shall enter.
I will praise you, for You have answered me and have become my salvation
The stone which the builders rejected have become the chief cornerstone
Psalm 118: 12-22

This was the Lord’s doing

This was the Lord’s doing it is marvelous in our eyes
This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:23

Save now I pray O Lord, I pray

Save now I pray O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord we have blessed you from the house of the Lord
Psalm 118: 25

You are my God and I will exalt you



God is the Lord and he has given us light,
Bind the sacrifice with cords to the horns of the alter
You are my God and I will praise you
You are my God and I will exalt you
Oh give thanks to the Lord for He is good,
for His mercy endures forever.

Psalm 118:27-29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism