Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?

The earth is the Lord’s and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein
For He has founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the waters
Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?
Or who may stand in His holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart
Who has not lifted his soul to an idol
Nor sworn deceitfully
He shall receive blessing from the Lord,
and righteousness from the God of his salvation
This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him,
who seek your face
Lift up your heads O you gates! And be lifted up,
you everlasting doors
And the King of Glory shall come in
Who is this King of Glory? The Lord strong and mighty,
The Lord mighty in battle
Psalm 24:1-8


He is the King of Glory

Lift up your heads O you gates! Lift up you everlasting doors!
And the king of glory shall come in
Who is this king of glory, the Lord of hosts,
He is the king of glory
Psalm 24: 9-10


They stumbled and fell.


The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear,
The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell.
Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident

Psalm 27: 1-3

To behold the beauty of the Lord
One thing I have desired of the Lord,
that will I seek;
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His temple
Psalm 27 : 4


He shall set me high upon a rock

For in the time of trouble,
He shall hide me, He shall set me high upon a rock.
And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in his tabernacle;
I will sing, yes I will sing praises to the Lord.
Psalm 27: 5-7


Teach me your way O Lord

When my father and my mother forsake me,
then the Lord will take care of me,
Teach me your way O Lord,
and lead me in the smooth path, because of my enemies.
Psalm 27:10-11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism