He protects His own

The Lord Jesus knows His children and he protects them all the time.
Let us continue to worship him and give Him all our thanks.

This week, I want us to reflect on Psalm 23.
This psalm is one of the wonderful hymns David wrote in his lifetime.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd
I have everything I need
He lets me rest in fields of green pasturesand leads me to quite pools of fresh water
He gives me new strength
He guides me in the right pathsas he has promised
Even if I go through the deepest darkness,
I will not be afraid
Lord for you are with me
Your Shepherd's rod and staff protect me
You prepare a banquet for me
Where all my enemies can see me
You welcome me as an honoured guest and fill my cup to the brim
I know that your goodness and love will be with me all my life
And your house will be my home all my life.

Good News Bible.

By Isabella Gyau Orhin, Accra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince