You are my glory and the lifter of my head,

My rock and my safe refuge,
You bring me before princes and kings
To show forth your glory in hopeless situations
You make me lie down in green pastures
You restoreth my soul and make my path smooth
When I am tired you give me rest in your own special way
When I am sad, you comfort me in your own special way
My God who preserves my life and keeps my feet from slipping
I enter your gates with thanks giving in my heart and your courts with praise
For all that you have done for me since I was born
Your raised my from the miry clay and put my feet upon a rock
You have been a refuge from the storm,
You have been my comfort and my guide
You have been my counsel and direction
I praise you for all that you have done and continue o do in my life.
Great things you have done and greater things you will do.
To you be all the glory, honour, adoration and praise.
I worship your majesty
I love you Lord
I love your company and your presence
You inhabit in your praise
And I am delighted to serve you.
I thank you for all the opportunities
For creating a way where there is no way
For giving me favour
For making me excel in all that I do
You are the secret of my progress
The light in my life
This will never fade
Oh if only others knew, how to give it all and get it all.
I worship you today, now and forever more
Amen.

Isabella Gyau Orhin
Achat Hotel, Wiesbaden, Germany


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince