The mercies of the Lord

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, with my mouth will I make known your faithfulness to all generations.For I have said, mercy shall be built up forever,Your faithfulness you shall establish in the very heavens.I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn to my servant David,Your seed I will establish forever and build up your throne to all generations.Psalm 89:1-4

The heavens will praise your wonders


And the heavens will praise your wonders Oh LordYour faithfulness also in the assembly of the saints.For who in he assembly can be compared to the Lord?Who among the sons of the mighty can be compared to the LordPsalm89:5-6

Lets have time for God's work

One reason why the Apostle Paul did not marry was that he wanted to have more time for God's ministry.

In 1 Corinthians 7 :33, Paul says in the Good News Version of the bible, "But a married man concerns himself with worldly matters, because he wants to please his wife and so he is pulled in two directions (v34).

An unmarried woman or virgin concerns herself with the Lord's work, because she wants to be dedicated both in body and spirit ; but a married woman concerns herself with worldy matters , because she wants to please her husband.

This exhortation from the Apostle Paul is very much revealing. Even as we have taken on spouses, it is very important that we do not concentrate all our attention and time on our families, we should have sometime alone with God and also enough time for the Kingdom business.

God richly bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince