Poverty and slumber

A little sleep, a little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to sleep,
So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler
And your need like an armed man.
Prov. 6:10-11

Do not lust after her beauty

Do not let lust after her beauty in your heart,
Nor let her allure you with her eyelids,
For by means of a harlot,
A man is reudced to a crust of bread
And an adulteress will prey upon his precious life.
Prov. 6 :25-26

Be careful of the adulteress woman
My son, keep my words,
And treasure my commands within you.
Keep my commands and live
And my law as the apple of your eye.
Bind thme on your fingers;
Write them on the tablet of your heart.
Say to wisdom, your are my sister
And call understanding your nearest kin.
That they may keep you from the immoral woman,
from the seductress who flatters with her words.
Prov.7:1-5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Every Curse In Your Life Destroyed-Joseph Prince