I will praise you with my whole heart

I will praise you O Lord with my whole heart,
I will tell of your marvelous works.
I will be glad and rejoice in you
I will sing praises to your name
O most high
When my enemies turn back,
They shall fall and perish at your presence
For you have maintained my right and my cause
You sat on the throne judging in righrteousness
You have rebuked the nations,
You have destroyed the wicked,
You have blotted out their names forever and ever
O enemy destructions are finished forever
And you have destroyed cities; even their memory has perished.
But the Lord shall endure forever
He has prepared his throne for judgment.
He shall judge the world in righteousness and
He shall administer judgment for the people’s in uprightness
Psalm 9 :1-8

Refuge
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed,
a refuge in times of trouble
And those who know your name
will put their trust in you.
For you Lord has not forsaken
those who seek you.
Psalm 9:9-10


Praises

Sing praises to to the Lord, who dwells in Zion
Declare His deeds among the people
When he avenges blood
he remembers them,
he does not forget the cry of the humble
Psalm 9 :11

Mercy

Have mercy on me O Lord
Consider my trouble from those who hate me
You who lift me up from the gate of death
That I may tell all of your praises in the gates of the daughter of Zion.
I will rejoice in your salvation.
Psalm 9:13-14

Your Excellent Name
Oh Lord our God how excellent is your name in all the earth
who have set your glory above the heavens
Out of hte mouths of babes and nursing infants you have ordained strength, because of your enemies that you may silence the enemy and the avenger.
Psalm8:1-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism