Lift up your eyes

I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from whence comes my help? My help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to be moved, He who keeps you will not slumber
behold He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep
The Lord is your keeper, the Lord is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve you from all evil. He shall preserve your soul, the Lord shall preserve your going out and coming in from this time forth and forevermore.
Psalm 121


Peace be within you

For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say "Peace be within you Psalm 122: 8

House of the Lord

I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the House of the Lord
Our feet have been standing within your gates O Jerusalem Psalm 122:1-2


Strength and Honour


Strength and honour are her clothing;
She shall rejoice in time to come
Prov.31:25

Fruits of her hands
Give her of the fruit of her hands and let her own works praise her in the gates.
Prov. 31:31

Charm is deceitful


Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised. Prov. 31: 30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism