The Earth is the Lord’s and all its fullness

The Earth is the Lord’s and all its fullness, the earth and those who dwell therein
For he has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters
Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord or who may stand in his holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol nor sworn deceitfully
He shall receive blessings from the Lord
And righteousness from the god of his salvation
Psalm 24:1-5


Show me your ways oh Lord




Show me your ways oh Lord
Teach me your paths
Lead me in your truth and teach me
For you re the God of my salvation
On you I wait all day
Psalm 25 : 4-5

Do not remember the sins of my youth,

Remember Oh Lord your tender mercies and your loving kindness
For they are from of old
Do not remember the sins of my youth,
nor my transgressions,
According to your mercy remember me,
For your goodness sake Oh Lord.
Good and upright is the Lord; therefore He teaches sinners in the way
All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth
To such as keep his covenant and His testimonies
Psalm 25: 6-10

Who is the man that fears the Lord?

For your name sake Oh lord pardon my iniquities
For it is great
Who is the man that fears the Lord?
Him shall He teach in the way he chooses
He himself shall dwell in prosperity and his descendants shall inherit the earth
Psalm 25:11-13


Turn yourself to me and have mercy on me


Turn yourself to me and have mercy on me
For I am desolate and afflicted
The troubles of my heart have enlarged; bring me out of my distresses
Look on my affliction and pain and forgive all my sins

Psalm 25: 16


Keep my soul and deliver me

Consider my enemies for they are many and they hate me with cruel hatred
Keep my soul and deliver me; let me not be ashamed
For I put my trust in you
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me for I wait for you.

Psalm 25:19-21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism