The snares of death confronted me

I will love you O Lord, my strength
The Lord is my rock and my fortress
And my deliverer; my God my strength
In whom I will trust. My shield
And the horn of my salvation,
My stronghold.
I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised
So shall I be saved form my enemies
The pangs of death surrounded me
And the flood of ungodliness made me afraid
The sorrows of shoel surrounded me,
The snares of death confronted me
In my distress I called upon the Lord
And cried out to my God;
He heard my voice from his temple
And my cry came before Him, even to His ears
Psalm 18:1-6


Devouring fire from His mouth

Then the earth shook and trembled;
The foundations of the hills also quaked
And were shaken because He was angry
Smoke went up from His nostrils
And devouring fire from His mouth
Coals were kindled by it.
He bowed the heavens also,
And came down with darkness under his feet
And rode upon a cherub and flew
He flew upon the wings of the wind
He made darkness his secret place
His canopy around him was dark waters
And thick clouds of the skies.
Psalm 18-7-11


He drew me out of many waters

He sent from above,
He took me; He drew me out of many waters
He delivered me from my strong enemy,
From those who hated me,
For they were too strong for me
They confronted me in the day of my calamity
But the Lord was my support.
Psalm 18:16-18



Broad place


He also brought me out into a broad place
He delivered me because he delighted in me.
Psalm 18:19


Reward

The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness
According to the cleanliness of my hands.
He has recompensed me
Psalm 18: 20

His ways

For I have kept the ways of the Lord
And have not wickedly departed from my God.
Psalm 18; 21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism