I treat each one according to the way he lives

Who can understand the human heart?
There is nothing else so deceitful
It is too sick to be healed
I, the lord search the human minds and test human hearts
I treat each one according to the way he lives
According to what he does

The Person who gets money dishonestly is like a bird that hatches eggs it did not lay, in the prime of life he will lose his riches
And in the end, he is nothing but a fool.
Our temple is like a glorious throne
Standing on a high mountain from the beginning


Jeremiah 17 9:-12


All who abandon you will be put to shame


Lord, you are Israel’s hope,
All who abandon you will be put to shame
They will disappear like names written in the
Because they have abandoned you the lord, the spring of fresh water.
Jer 17:13




I will condemn those who turn away from me



The Lord says I will condemn those who turn away from me
And put their trust in human beings
In the strength of mortals
They are like bushes in the desert
Which grow in the dry wilderness?
On salty ground where nothing else grows
Nothing good ever happens to them
But I will bless those who put their trust in me,
they are like trees growing near a stream
They are like trees growing near a stream and sending out streams and sending out roots to the water. They are not afraid when hot whether comes, because their leaves stay green
They have no worry when there is no rain
They keep on bearing fruit.

Jeremiah 17:1-8


Doomed is the man whop builds His house by injustice


Doomed is the man who builds His house by injustice
And enlarges it by dishonesty
who makes his countrymen work for nothing
and does not pay their wages.
Jeremiah 22:13

Doomed is the one who says I will build myself a mansion with spacious rooms upstairs
So he put windows in his house
Panels it with cedar
And paints it red
Jeremiah 22:14


The Lord fills me with his spirit and power



But as for me , the Lord fills me with his spirit and power
and gives me a sense of justice
and the courage to tell the people of Israel what their sins are


He protects His people in times of trouble


The Lord is good; He protects His people in times of trouble
He takes care of those who turn to Him
Like a great rushing flood He protects His enemies
He sends to their death those who oppose him.
Nahum 1:7-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism