Watch out for the new thing I am going to do

Watch out for the new thing I am going to do
It is happening already, you can see it now
I will make a road through the wilderness
and give you streams of water there
Isaiah 43: 19

Be merciful to me oh God

Be merciful to me Oh God,
Because I am under attack
My enemies persecute me at all times
All day long, my opponent attack me
There are so many who fight against me
When I am afraid O Lord, almighty, I put my trust in you
I trust in God and am not afraid
I praise him for what he has promised
What can a mere human being do to me

Psalm 56:1-4

Lord, I have come to you for protection,

Lord, I have come to you for protection,
Never let me be defeated
Because you are righteous, help me and rescue me
Listen to me and save me
Be my secure shelter
And a strong fortress to protect me, you are my refuge and defence.
My God rescue me from the wicked, from the power of those who are cruel and evil
Sovereign Lord, I put my hope in you.
I have trusted in you since I was young
I have relied on you all my life
You have protected me since the day I was born
I will always praise you

My life has been an example to many,

My life has been an example to many,
Because you have been my strong defender
All day long I praise you and proclaim your glory.
Psalm 71:1-8

Save me by your power Oh God,

Save me by your power Oh God,
Se me free by your might
Hear my prayer Oh God
Listen to my words
Proud men are coming to attack me
Cruel men are trying to kill me

sacrifice

Giving thanks is the sacrifice that honours me
And I will surely save all who obey me
Psalm 50:23


sacrifice

Let the giving of thanks be your sacrifice to God
And give the almighty all that you promised

Create a pure heart in me Oh God

Create a pure heart in me Oh God
And put a new and loyal spirit in me
Give me again the joy that comes from your salvation
And make me willing to obey you.
Psalm 51:10-12




Do not be afraid

Israel, the God who created you says do not be afraid,
I will save you,
I have called you by name and you are mine
When you pass through the deep waters, I will be with you
Your troubles will not overwhelm you
When you pass through the fire, you will not be burnt
The hard trials that come will not hurt you
For I am the Lord your God
The Holy God, the Holy God of Israel who saves you
I will give up Egypt to set you free
I will give up Ethiopia and Seba
I will give up whole nations to save your life
Because you are precious top me
And because I love you and give you honour
Do no be afraid, I am with you
Isaiah 43:1- 5

I will save you
To save you, I will bring an army against Babylon
I will break down the city gates
and the shouts of her people will turn into crying
I am the Lord your Holy God
I created you Israel, your Holy King
Psalm 43:14-15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism