Offer him glorious praise

Praise God with shouts of joy all people
Sing to the glory of his name
Offer him glorious praise
Say to God, how wonderful the things you do are
Your power is so great
That your enemies bow down in fear before you
Everyone on earth worships you
They sing praises to you
They sing praises to your name
Psalm 66:14

He changed the sea into dry land



Come and see what God has done his wonderful acts for mankind
He changed the sea into dry land
Our ancestors crossed the river on foot
There we rejoiced because of what he did
He rules forever by his might and keeps his eyes on the nations
Let no rebels rise against him
Praise our God all nations
Let your praise be heard

Psalm 66:5-8

You let us fall into a trap

He has kept us alive and has not allowed us to fall
You have put us to the test God;
As silver is purified by fire so you have tested us
You let us fall into a trap
And placed heavy burdens on our backs
You let our enemies trample over us
We went through fire and flood but now you have brought us to a place of safety.

Psalm 66:9-12



Come and listen all who honour God,

Come and listen all who honour God,
And I will tell you what he has done for me
I cried to him for help
I praised him with songs
If I had ignores my sins, he lord will not have listened to me
But God has indeed heard me
He has listened to my prayer
I praise God because he did not reject my prayer
or keep back his constant love from me.
Psalm 66:16-20


Oh God, your march of triumph is seen by all


Oh God your march of triumph is seen by all,
the procession of God my king into his sanctuary
The singers are in front, the musicians are behind
In between are the young women beating the tambourines
Praise God in the meeting of His people
Praise the Lord all the descendants of Jacob.

Psalm 68:20-26

I will offer you what I promised

I will bring burnt offerings to your house; I will offer you what I promised
I would give you what I said I would when I was in trouble
Psalm 66:14-16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But let the righteous be joyful

Depend On God’s Unmerited Favor, Not Favoritism